DNM Business reserves the right to amend the policy from time to time.
In this privacy statement ("Statement"), the terms:- "We", "our" and "us" are referred to Daily Need Marketing & Retail Pvt. Ltd. and other entities owned by DNM Business. "You" and "your" are referred to DNM's Distributor, Customers, visitors, users, and others who use this website. INFORMATION COLLECTION
You shall provide complete, true, accurate and current information. All the information you provide us will be kept in secure and inviolable storage. We may also collect information about those you know such as your Upline, your guest, and your belongings.
DNM Business may collect your information through the website at several points as follows: Registration; Bank Details Storage; Surveys and promotions
For the purpose of becoming Authorized Distributor of DNM Business you need to provide your personal information such as name, age, date of birth, address, contact details, e-mail address, gender and occupation.
BANK DETAILS STORAGE
For the purpose of processing payments between you and DNM Business, you would require to provide your bank details as we make payment to you via account payee cheque or NEFT Bank transfer. It is our obligation to safeguard such information and we assure you that such information may not hold back on the website unless you choose to do so.
FEEDBACK AND COMPLAINTS
At any time you may provide us your feedback or any complaint for DNM product and services through this website mentioning your personal identifiable information so that we could cater you with more improved product and services.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
(1) We may use your information to authenticate you whenever you want to login on our website to perform your task. You would need to enter a password to login you account.
(2) We may use your information for purpose of responding to your requests; monitoring and providing the Service; maintaining your ID account.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
(1) We assure you that we will not share, distribute, sell, trade, rent or otherwise by any such convey your personal information with third parties unless specified or required by law.
(3) We may also share your information with third parties to send you updates about our products and services, to process your payments.
(4) While sharing your personal information with third parties we assure that your information is being used under contractual and technical protections.
We reserve the right to transfer any and all of your information that we collect from you to a third party in the event of any merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of DNM Business.
YOU CAN RETRIEVE AND UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
At any time you can update or retrieve your submitted information on our website for marketing purposes, please contact us so that we may update your information in our records or you may go online to websites and update your own information.
DNM Business reserves the right to amend, modify or revise any point described in this policy through a written notice on its website " www.dnmbusiness.com " If you do not agree by such amendments, you may contact us within 30 days of such notification. Your continued relationship with DNM Business will be considered as an acceptance to all the amendments.
For further queries or comments you have, you may contact us directly through our website or other email links you are provided through this website or in any other manner. We will try to reply you promptly. We use this information to respond to your questions and may record your comments to improve our customer service.